[OOE]Order Of Explorers Guild Wars 2 Website
Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Guild Slogan Contest!

Contest entries will be accepted until Sunday evening, 9pm EST Winner picked after close of entries. Please don't post entries to this thread, mail me in game at Voltorsfury.3791 We want to set a new slogan for guild and website. Please keep it sh...
Small ooexplorers 3y
ooexplorers2462Small ooexplorers 3y
General Discussion

Damage by the numbers! And gear weights

Here is some math on the damage and crit breakdown for those interested. I can't take any credit for it, links to follow to sources!..Critical Damage Stat Explanation:If you're planning to have any crit damage in your equipment, then you need to k...
Small ooexplorers 3y
ooexplorers1358Small ooexplorers 3y
General Discussion

Vista- Dissea plateau @ The Blasted Moors

There is a little camp with a catapult Just NW of the town of Nageling. The prerequisite for it is the event "Defend Mad Mardine's cows from harpies while he tests his invention event". You then have 5 minutes to use catapult. You can activate it ...
Small ooexplorers 3y
ooexplorers1242Small ooexplorers 3y
General Discussion

Moving forward, input on direction?

Attaching a poll to see what everyone would like to see added as we gain the influence to do so. the upgrades are going to start costing a lot more now that we have all tiers mostly to level 3, so I would like feedback to see what everyone would l...
Small ooexplorers 3y
ooexplorers191Small ooexplorers 3y
General Discussion

Fun in Game - Acheivement for Skritt Burglar

The skritt burglar can be found in random spawn locations in each of the 5 major areas, (may be 4 spawns) To get this achievement you need to find semi-random spawning chests around the world. When you find him, instinct is to kill him for the loo...
Small ooexplorers 3y
ooexplorers1135Small ooexplorers 3y
General Discussion

10/15 Patch Notes - Blood and Madness - Major changes

10/15 Patch Notes - Blood and Madness...
Small ooexplorers 3y
ooexplorers1110Small ooexplorers 3y
Page 1